"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday morning

Where does it all go?  My time, money, & energy.  I wake up and it feels like Monday morning all over again.  Someone asked me this morning where I was going to fit it all in come January.  Honestly I really do not know.  Three jobs, active children, household, and wanting to train for a competition.  All I can say is that when others have said that to me in the past, I have made it work.  Where there is a will there is a way.  Just to give you an idea, I recently found out about a show in May that I would like to do.  For me that means cardio 6 days a week starting in January, plus at least 4 days of weights, preferably 5.  I am only getting in 3 days of weights and no cardio now. 
Long and short of it is, if you want something badly enough you will find a way to make it happen.  There is no backing out for me, no throwing in the towel.  Hopefully, you will make a comitment to yourself for a healthier New Year and  get started now.

No comments:

Post a Comment