"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Weight ~ 148

My weight is at 148.  I have lost again, and I measured again this morning and my measurements are down too.  The plan is to hit it hard in the gym this week and next to hopefully reach my goal weight, 142.  Thank you to those who posted on yesterday's post.  Today is much better than yesterday and hopefully it will only go up from here.
For the women who read this, I have mentioned weight and measurements a lot on here.  So, to tie it in I will post my measurements, height, and weight along with my status pic in January.  I think seeing the whole package will help some who are stuck on what the scale says to see there is more involved

*A special thanks here to my sweetie, and the best trainer EVER, Harley!!!  Yesterday's back and bi workout was absolutely delicious.  It was one of the first days I was so proud of the way my upper body was looking.  I could not do this without him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment