"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Jill Fit workout

I have mentioned this site before, but if you haven't checked it out, do so.  Jill Fit
For the full workout see her site.  Here is how I modified for different reasons:
(Each group do as many times through for total of 10 minutes)
BB lunges  10 ea leg 40lbs, 60 lbs
Jumping lunges 10 ea leg
BB stiff leg DL 15 with 40 lbs, 60 lbs
Flat treadmill sprint 30 sec Inc 0 speed 9
(I made 2 rounds through in the 10 min)

Step-ups 10 ea leg w 20 lb db
Bench jumps 10
Single leg squat off top of bench 10 ea leg
Bulgarian split squat off bench 10 ea leg w 15 lb db
Recumbent bike sprint 1 min super fast
(I did 2 rounds through at 10:50 min)

Leg press mach (wide stance) 15 180 lbs
Leg press mach (narrow stance) 15 180 lbs
Squat jumps 15
Leg ext 40 lbs to failure
Inc treadmill sprint 30 sec inc 15.0 speed 6.5
(I did 2 rounds at 10:15min)

At this point I left the gym and went to a high school track...
Sprint to top of bleachers
Squat in place 10 fast reps
Squat pulses 10 (1 in reps)
Squat jumps 10
Lunges in place 10 ea leg
Jumping lunges 16,12,10 (total)
Walk back down steps (as recovery)
(I did this for 3 rounds, thought I was going to PUKE!!!)

And here is how LOVELY I was at the end! :)  Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm exhausted just reading that!!!

    Have a great weekend!!!

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WOW!!!!!!!!!
    i am so going to steal this workout! it sounds brutal!!!!!!
    great job surviving through it!!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete