"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

One week to be bikini worthy

It just hit me that I have given myself 1 week to become bikini worthy.  We leave next week for FLORIDA!!!!  And I absolutely can not wait.  So I decided Monday to start tightening up my diet and adding in a bit more cardio to be decently in shape for my bikini.  One week.  Like one week is going to make much difference at all.  I should have taken a before pic and then a pic of me on the beach to see if any of this work paid off.  :)  Maybe I still will. 

Have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. One week can make a huge difference! Get it girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got this! Have so much fun and sip a cocktail on the beach for me =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have fun while you are here!! It's been rainy all week but depending on where you are going I'm sure it'll be all sunshine while you're there. Work hard and play hard. :)

    ReplyDelete