"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, August 1, 2011

Getting there and Happy Birthday to my mom

It is definitely slow, but getting there.  Sunday I was 2 lbs down for my vacation goal of 5 lbs.  I have till Wednesday to GIT R DON!  My diet has been clean even though I baked goodies all weekend long.  The only thing I lacked in diet wise over the weekend was meal timing and amount of food.  I do not think I ate enough food over the weekend because I was so busy getting ready for our trip. 

I wish I had a picture of my mom to put here, but I don't have one on my phone.  Today is her 57th birthday and I wish we could all get together, but it just wouldn't schedule out, so we have to put it off a couple of weeks.
But Mom I love you and hope you have the best birthday and year ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment