"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Figuring out my place

I haven't posted in what seems like forever mostly because I feel all over the place.  My workouts are Idon'tknow........... last week I managed to work out all 7 days vs 6, but honestly even though I did a workout every day I still feel like I am lacking.  My diet is about 75-80% good which as we all know is really not god at all.  I made homemade pizza over the weekend (delicious!!!) that left me feeling bloated up till this morning and honestly I am still not back quite right.  So what to do about this mess???

Going to try to tighten up the diet to more around 90-95% and adding in some cardio.  I sat down last night and calculated where I want my macros to be, which is proteins about 1 gr per pound, carbs about .75, and fats about .25.  This gives me a starting point and I can adjust as I want.  For cardio I intend to start with my stepmill again, being I need all the help I can get in the glute/ham tie in area.  

I will let you know how it goes.  


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I know I've said this a lot but you really do inspire me. I love that Thomas Edison quote. Thank you for sharing that. Hey, I'm sure it's not your type of workout as far as building goes but what do you think about p90x?

    ReplyDelete
  2. P90X is great! I would recommend it to almost anyone. It is tough and it works. Just set up your schedule with what days you are going to do whichever video and stick to it. John will like them too.

    ReplyDelete