"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, July 15, 2011

She's Got Legs

Yesterday was a leg day for me.  I had put it off as I normally do legs on Monday because I was trying to recover from my Saturday and Sunday workouts which had left me with horrible shin splints or sprain, whatever they are called.  :)  Painful to walk is what I called them.  Anywho, I decided I was finally recovered last night enough to swing legs again. 

Legs/Calves:
DB squats 3X 8-10 heavy ss
Pile Squats w/DB 3X 10 heavy
Jump Squats w DB 3 X 15 ss
Stiff leg DL w BB 3 X 10
Leg press 3 X 15 ss
Walking Lunge w/BB 3 X 16
Stationary lunge 3 X 24 ss
Lying leg curl 3 X 10
Seated leg curl 3 X 10 ss
Leg Ext 3 X 10
Standing calf raise 4 X 12, 10, 8, 12

Feeling it today!

An oldie but goodie to leave you with!


No comments:

Post a Comment