"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Another Emily Sterling workout to try

So, because I get bored easily with the same workout day in and day out, I HAVE to change up quite regularly......this drives Harley nuts.  :)  This one left me wore out!  I got home and was so tired, normally I am up and ready to get everything done around my house, but last night I drug myself to the bed.

Give this one a whirl:  (It is slightly modified for me)
(Each giant set 3 X through)
Leg ext drop set
Pile squat
Treadmill 3.0 incline at 8.0 mph 1 min

Lying leg curl drop set
DB stiff leg DL
Spin bike standing hard spin 2 min.

Leg press (different feet positions each time)
Bench step touch
Seated calves burnout
Standing calves burnout
Run 1/4 mile

Hope you enjoy.  If you try it let me know how it goes for you.

And I am adding this pic, because someone out there needs it.


No comments:

Post a Comment