"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, July 18, 2011

Where there is a will there is a way

I think I have said this a few times here on my blog, so when I found this I knew I had to share:



For me, this applies to everything in life.  My family, my job, my finances, my education, my pleasures & leisure,seriously EVERYTHING!  If you want it bad enough you WILL make it happen. 




On an aside note, I have to put in here that my Sundays are becoming one of my favorite days of the week.  It is when I have completed all the house cleaning, gone grocery shopping, and played on my weekend already and I can sit and relax the way I want to.  Yesterday Harley went walking with me in the AM around my neighborhood and then we all went to the gym at noon.  It was great to get in an "extra/unplanned" workout for the week.  I did Bootay, since I have not done that one in a while and it was great!  The rest of the day I spent cooking lunch and baking.  It is so nice to be able to cook and bake when I am not in a rush.  :)


I am going to show you my baking project yesterday that I found in the Food Network mag.  It is called Mix and Match bread.  Absolutely Divine!

Match and Match Bread

I was just playing around with stuff I had in the cabinets and used bananas, white choc chips (not many), raisins.  The rest I substituted such as whole wheat flour, apple sauce, sugar substitute, etc.....And it was amazing.  Even Harley said it was probably the best thing he has ever put in his mouth!  :)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. oooh I cant wait to try this recipe.

    thank you for your kind words : )

    looking forward to improving myself for the next round : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you - if you want it bad enough, you will do everything in your power to make it happen!

    T.

    ReplyDelete