"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The same and not much

Not a whole lot to report right now.  Diet is slacking, exercise is great.  I looked on bodybuilding.com the other day for some "off season" advise.  I found 3 different programs I think I will like.  When I finally settle on a diet that seems to work for me I will let you guys know.  I have a few more weeks to mess around and do basically whatever I feel like before I need to get serious again.  :)   Actually looking forward to having a goal to work towards.  "Idle minds/hands are the devil's workshop."  Not sure who said that one, but man they were right on a million accounts. 



  Some days I feel like this.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment