"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, July 29, 2011

Headed in the right direction

Update:  I am down 1.5 pounds as of yesterday.  Only 3.5 more to go before next Wednesday!!!  Drinking a gallon of water a day right now, and really do not want to increase it.  I think I will drown if I do.  :)  This has been a great kick in the butt to get my diet back on track and to get cardio added back in to my workouts.  Not to mention drinking more water, A MUST!! 

I am going to share some favorite pics of mine from the last time we went to the beach 2 summers ago.....gosh how my babies have grown!  These were at Gulf Shores...we stayed there before going on down to Destin, but had more fun in Gulf Shores than Destin.

I printed this one and put it on their bathrom mirror with a saying about make your life a journey you would want to read about.

My baby...

Absolutely love the action of this one!

Back when i was still a blond...

So much fun!

And she had bleached out her hair, still beautiful...

smoochie, smoochie!!

2 comments:

  1. There's nothing like a deadline to put the spin into losing some extra pounds! LOVE the pictures, especially the last one, so sweet =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete