"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Darned scale

As of Wednesday I am down 1/2 a pound.  UGH!  I know we should not expect or even want huge weight fluctuations, but I (we) do.  (My goal is to drop 5 lbs before leaving on vacation next Thursday morning.)  I am believing that most of that is water weight and can not wait to see it leave my body.  :)

Maybe I will look like this on the beach.......heheeehe


Probably not,

but chances are with all I am hearing I WILL look like this.....




LMBO!!!  Love that one.


 

3 comments:

  1. Drink more water! The minute I started drinking 2.5 gallons of water a day a week before my show, my weight started dropping dramatically! More water in means more water out. Give it a try and you'll be shocked how fast it comes down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ana. I have increased my water pretty dramatically and in another day or so if I don't see the change I want to see I will increase again. So strange how that works. Drink more to lose more water weight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had a body like Erin Stern, I would walk around in a bikini ALL of the time!! :)

    T.

    ReplyDelete