"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sweep

My newest leg concentration is my quad sweep.  Already I was working on my glute ham tie in and will fight that battle till the day I am gone from this world.  Harley has told me to put in more hack squats, which I am doing.
Here is yesterday's lovely leg workout:
Weighted step ups 3 X 15, 12, 10 ss
Leg Ext 3 X 15
Seated leg curl 3 X 15 ss
Pile DB squat 3 X 15
Hack squat 3 X 15, 12, 10 ss
Free hand jump squat 3 X 15
BB walking lunge with doubles at bottom 3 X 1/2 length of gym ss
mountain climbers 3 X 50
BB stiff leg DL 3 X 15
Lying leg curl 3 X 12, 8, 5

By the time I did the lying leg curl, I had NOTHING left in me.  Really thought I would be sore this morning, but I am not.   That almost makes me sad.  

Anywho, have a happy hump day!  

1 comment:

  1. i hate it when i work my butt (or arms for that matter!!!) and not feel sore the next day - why is that?????

    ReplyDelete