"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Today's workout

My girl's are out of school this week, so generally while they are off for the holidays I take off quite a bit from work.  This morning I set my alarm for 6:00 to go to the gym.  Went in to do my bootay workout:
leg press-high wide and tilted outward- 3 X 15
Ass Pullup Mach. leg pressdown 3 X 15, 12, 8
Bentover cable kickbacks 3 X 15, 12, 10 with pulse for another 10 at the end
Reverse Hypers 3 X 30
Abb and Abd machine 2 X 20 for each
Stepmill 30 min

This afternoon I have to play catch up from missing yesterday's workout, since Cierra's ball practice ran late.  My baby girl is going to the state playoffs this weekend for softball!!!!  Whooo hoooo!!!

Sooo this afternoon I am going to Don's to do what I call shoulders, back, bi's, & chest.  Gotta love this:  (Not, but something is better than nothing)
Giant set of:
Weighted hypers
Butterflyes
shoulder machine 6 X 10ish more or less
I just found another shoulder machine I can do as of last week so I will be doing it tonight probably 4 X 10
plus
I can buckle on an ankle strap around my wrist and do some curls 4 X 10

Then off to do another 15 minutes of stepmill.

My weight is holding pretty steady.  Thinking about getting down to 130ish before summer vacation Aug 4-7th.  Got to be bikini ready for Florida!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment