"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, April 8, 2011

Discovered coffee

So, this week has been dragging by.  Not that I am looking forward to the weekend so much because it is probably more busy than my week, but at least I can "choose" what I want to do.  This morning and every morning this week I have been soooo tired.  Not sure what is going on because for at least the last two nights I have been getting to bed around 8:30 and getting up at 3:45 or 4:00, so plenty of rest, just sleepy.  Well this morning I said, "hey ya'll watch this" and grabbed a BIG cup of coffee.  Now mind you that crap is DIS-GUST-TING!!!!  So I had to doctor it up quite a bit in order to get it down, but now I know how all the other little roaches on raid feel.  I am humming right along.  AND I have proven my lil theory regarding thermos.  Lots of people say they would NEVER take anything like that, but they will drink 3-4 cups of coffee in the morning and in the evening.  WHAT is the difference??? 

2 comments:

  1. I like the taste of coffee, but I do decaf because I also take thermos. The difference is when you take thermo's you're also getting some other stuff that is good for an athlete! :) I take the thermos because I tend to need the mood enhancers. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my Stay Healthy Fitness Blog. You have put together a fabulous page for yourself & I wish you all the BEST as you prepare for your first fitness competition. Please stop by anytime for tips. Take good care and Stay Healthy! Darla

    ReplyDelete