"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Saturday, April 2, 2011

14 weeks out

Weight:  134 at the most may be less...
Chest:  33 7/8
Waist:  26 3/8
Hips:  36 1/2
Thighs:  21 1/2
No big changes, as expected.  Kind of right back where I was before I broke my hand, so I can handle that.  At least one more week of no lifting -UGH!  See Ortho next Friday to find out about after that.

K, guys, we are off to see my beautiful daughter play some ball.  :)








5 comments:

  1. lovely wrist cast your sporting there!!!
    14 weeks out.....you will do awesome! you already have a GREAT athletic frame to work with,so bringing out the fine tuning details shouldnt take long at at all!!!!
    so excited for you and PROUD of you for pushing through a set back most others wouldnt have!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lookin' great - cant wait to see your progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I third what Melissa said! You look great and 14 weeks will be nothing for ya!

    ReplyDelete