"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Edit

After yesterday's post, a nice late lunch with Harley, and a great workout in the gym, I am still in this!  How can I ever think I am not??!!  I love the way I feel after a great workout, or after a crazy cardio session.  I love how I look in the mirror on Saturday morning after I have stuck to my diet all week long or better yet after many weeks (looking forward to seeing just how I can look again after a few weeks of diet).  Plus there is nothing like knowing my body is 100% clean.  No insane amounts of sugar, no extra sodium, plenty of water daily, and a balanced diet.  And above all else, knowing my daughters know what a healthy lifestyle consists of and what they need to do to be their best.  They know why we eat so much protein, why we limit cheat meals, why we exercise almost daily, why women should lift heavy weights, and why they should take vitamins.  They will grow up so much farther ahead of the game than I did.  They have access to 3 gyms, pools, racket ball courts, basketball courts, jogging trails, even roller blades :) .

Guys, I am happy and I am in this!  Lafayette here I come!


Maybe after Lafayette I can do one of these poses in Florida. 

1 comment:

  1. You SO got this! I love that you're teaching your girls these things too. Most young girls don't understand healthy and think they just need to be skinny which means not eating. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete