"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

DIM Part 2

Guys, I blogged about this product before, and wanted to let you know what is going on.  I started taking it about 3 weeks ago, right about when I broke my hand.  Sooooo, it is hard to say what effects it has had on me because of all I have dealt with my hand.  I started off the 1st two weeks with 150 mg.  Then this last week increased it to 225 mg.  When I did my measurements the other day the only "mover" was  my thighs.  I do not know how much my new workout split or diet or DIM played a role in that change.  My mood has been crazy, again alot of that can definitely be pointed at me breaking my hand, and I have to wonder if the DIM has helped my mood swing to be not as bad.  I spent more time recently doing more research on DIM side effects.  Again, I find nothing bad, only promising.  If this supplement does only 1 of the things it is supposed to help or do I will be extremely happy.  I think the true test will be when I can workout again and the results at that time.  Speaking of, I am about two and a half weeks out from my break.  I am much improved as far as usage, but still not near ready to put a dumbbell in my hand.  I just over the last couple of days managed to start putting a rubber band in my hair by myself (with a bit of pain), but the pain gets less and less each day.  Guys, I am praying 1 more week and I will be able to lift.  I so miss it!

Anywho, I know this was a bit of a rambler, but I can not say enough for women to check out this product.  At least read about it!

So I am going to leave you with a pic to represent the way I feel most days since the big B:


Between a rock and a hard place!  :)
No, not a pity party just trying to see the lighter side of all this.

3 comments:

  1. hang in there girl!!!!
    the good news abouttough times is that they do get easier over time!!!
    sending warm positive vibes your way!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take DIM! I have been taking Nature's Way DIM Plus. I researched over on bodybuilding for a while before going with it. My mother in law and sister in law are also taking it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say bodybuilding.com articles!

    ReplyDelete