"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Occupational Therapy Starts Tuesday

Hand update:  Will be 5 weeks tomorrow since I broke it and still can not even think about lifting with it.  Called yesterday, finally got through to my Dr office and asked to have therapy scheduled since I am not able to do what he thought I should be doing by this time.  Very frustrated!!!  BUT trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Maybe with the therapy I will start to see more results.  I can only hope since I will be 11 weeks out from my competition this Saturday.  It is almost at the IN or OUT stage.  If I can not start lifting soon, then I may have to wait till next season to compete.  :(  So please say a special prayer for my hand.

2 comments:

  1. WILL DO! I really hope you're able to compete as you want. The hardest thing about being a competitor is waiting, for sure, because its in our nature to want to run full force at our goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! sending healing fast prayers your way! totally agree with lacey!
    keep us posted please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete