"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Elevated Liver Enzymes Part 2 Plus Therapy

After talking to my GYNO, he feels like my lifestyle (extreme exercise) is what has my liver enzymes elevated (1 point higher than normal range) and that is no reason to be concerned, not to mention I was on Tylenol 3 when the blood work was done.  Either could be a clear culprit for the slight elevation and therefore NO reason to be concerned.  AMEN!! 

Therapy this morning was fun.  My actual therapist was in and he put me through the ringer.  A full upper body workout.  Chest, back, shoulders, bis, & tris.  LOVED IT!!!!  Although my wrist/hand is quite a bit sore fatigued, I am looking forward to my next appointment, Tuesday.  I am very fortunate to have gotten a therapist who understands what I used to do and wants to get me back there ASAP.

Today's Therapist workout:
Mach chest press 3 X 12
Mach shoulder press 3 X 12
Mach row ss
Mach lat pulldown 3 X 15
Hammer curl across chest 3 X 15 ss
Sup curl 3 X 15
DB overhead ext 3 X 12
Inc bench push up 3 X 15
(Got very excited when I realized I could do more back yesterday and then today the therapist told me to use my wrist wraps and I realized I can do even more.  Oh My Goodness, I am like a kid in a candy store again!!!!)

Tonight is my leg weights workout plus at least an hour of cardio, I have some making up to do (I slept in this morning)  :)

Have a great lift today............

Found this at missfitclothing.com, check out their site, several cute slogans.


2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Glad therapy is going well. It's nice to have a PT working with you. I also like the MissFit clothing shirts :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a long list of shirts I'm buying myself from MissFit for my birthday! Love Ken's stuff!!!

    T.

    ReplyDelete