"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, April 1, 2011

Preview update

So glad it is Friday!!!  I have busted my rear this week to get everything done ahead of time so I could enjoy this weekend.  It feels great to know I am ahead instead of behind.  All of my workouts for this week are done.  The only thing I am missing is 35 min of cardio and Harley said we could knock that out before we get on the road tomorrow.  (No regrets)  My weight as of yesterday was 134.5!!!!  Which means I am .5 pounds of where I was before I broke my hand.  Guys, I am so excited about that because there for a bit I was worried.  Plus not being able to workout like I was before has had me more than worried.  I have noticed some changes in my arms :( but I am not driving myself nuts over that because my arms build fast and I know they be there when I start up again.  My legs are coming together.  Still not where they need to be, but I am 14 weeks out.  :)   

I have decided to post my update pics tomorrow.  Just because that is what I started this blog for....to keep it real and that is all a part of it.  Things happen in life beyond our control, what matters is how we roll with it. 


Have a great Friday!

4 comments:

  1. yay for a great weeek!!!!!way to stay ahead of the game!
    hope you have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just saw you commented on my post...
    "traveling russian jumps" (pretty sure i made that name up)
    are kindof like the "high knees" running drill,except i do them with a quick toe touch on the aerobics bench with 8-10 risers underneath (or off a jump box)
    hold a plate weight or med ball across your chest or above your head and go go go! to "travel" move laterally the length of the bench,left to right and then back again for as long as able....
    i should probably post a video soon,eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for your weight, that's exciting! Don't beat yourself up, you're doing great. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats great - stay positive !

    ReplyDelete