"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, April 14, 2011

4:00 am in the gym

Hooray!  My 1st week back to my diet has gone beautifully!  The object this week was 103 carbs and about 1550 cal per day with a huge re feed on Sunday and I am almost there.  (No, this is not the diet I will keep for the remainder of my 12 1/2 weeks, but it is just to kick my rear in gear this week and see how my body responds)  Speaking of, my body is responding well and it has not been as tough as I thought.  :)  (We'll see if I am still saying that next week)  

I know it is not update pic time, but I wanted to share to give you an idea where I am right now...and how far I have to go over the next 12 weeks (as of this Saturday)  Keep in mind I have not been able to do any upper body for the last 3 1/2 weeks and it is looking like that is going to continue for at least another week.  I tried to put a 5lb db in my hand this morning and curl, well it was fine until right at the 90 degree angle mark and then instant pain, so no go there......UGH!!!!  I was really hoping this weekend would be the big day to lift again.  One more week! 


Still have much work to do on the calves.


I know, I know, its all about diet.  Hopefully in another week or so they will be back to where they were.

My guns are getting smaller :(  Thank the Lord for muscle memory......I am banking alot into that right now!

6 comments:

  1. Goodness gracious! That's awesome! I wanna look like that! I have a ways to go. Keep doing what ya doing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so lean OMG i dream of the day i have your lovely flat muscley stomach (if I ever get it!). you sound like you're in a good head space - go for it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woman, you look GREAT!!! Hello, abs!

    Don't push your body before it's ready...be patient...then when it's time, kill your lifting workouts :)

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys for the comments! You just made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how did i miss this post????
    looking AWESOME!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete