"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Therapy

Started therapy today.  The therapist was nice and helpful.  So we shall see.....

I am getting more in the mindset of not competing this year.  My immediate goal is to get as bikini ready as possible through summer.  Hopefully with lifting ASAP.  Once summer is over I plan to start a heck of an off season of building mass, as much muscle as possible on my frame.  Sooooo by January of next year I can  diet down to leave an amazing physique.  :)   In the meantime, I have a couple of shows I plan to go watch and a ton of research to do. 

Thank you guys for offering support of my decision to pull out for this year.  It was one not made lightly and hopefully one I will benefit from.  Right or wrong, I am stepping on the stage to win, not just compete and if I feel like the package I will bring is not a winner then there is no reason for me to compete.  Looking at last years pics of the winner for the show I was interested in made me realize I need to build a lot more mass.

Here is last year's state show winner:

No comments:

Post a Comment