"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, April 2, 2012

Shoulders by Harley

So, I have decided to give over my diet and workouts to Harley again.  My wishes were pretty simple:  nice capped round shoulders, and no cellulite on the back of my thighs or rear.  Here is hoping he can deliver.
First up today was shoulders:
Rear delt flyes on inc. bench 3 X 50 ss
DB shoulder press 3 X 12, 10, 8
One are lateral raises 3 X 20, 15, 10
Wide grip BB upright row # X 6 ss
Cable laterals 3 X 15, 15, 10
Reverse peck deck 20, 15, 15, 10

I was getting slightly perturbed during the rear delt inc flyes.......50 reps, I mean WTH!  After that I was fine though, in my groove and moving right along. 


1 comment:

  1. 50 REPS?!?!? Holy cow!!! I get bored after 8...lol..

    T.

    ReplyDelete