"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Don't you worry your pretty little mind...

...People throw rocks at things that shine......Taylor Swift

Guys, my body is finally starting to move in the right direction.  That makes me so happy!  It was much tougher this time trying to settle on a meal plan that worked.  It wasn't till my 4 week mark that I think I finally figured it out.  Now if I can get my bootay up in the morning for cardio we might have a winner.  :)

I found these pics yesterday and wanted to share with my ladies.  Hope you enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! glad you are finding out what works for you!!! it took me a good 2 years to figure out what works for me both on and off stage,so i know exactly the frustrations and joys you have felt this year!!!

    keep up your hard work!! and dont stress the AM cardio,it will happen cause your just cool like that!!!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I love that it is coming together. Keep it up. It is important to embrace the science experiment that is YOU. Woot!

    ReplyDelete