"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, April 6, 2012

Week 2 Cutting

No I will not be posting pics this week as I didn't feel there was enough of a change to do so.  BUT on a good note I did measure this morning and my rear is 1 in smaller than last week's measurement.  While my rear moved in the right direction everything else held pretty steady.  This week had me doubting my diet, workouts, etc...then I had to remind myself to not have crazy expectations, these things take time.  Not only that, but to look at how far I have come in 3 years, and to be reminded this is not a sprint, but an endurance race.  Many take years to get the body they want.  Why should it be any different for me?  Really makes me grin to hear ladies say, I don't want to be that muscular, as if it can be done overnight or with just a couple of weeks of working out.  I wish!  

Todays workout was back:
Reverse Hypers 3 X 25
SM pullups with feet on bench 3 X 15
DB rows lowering DB all the way to the ground and pausing at the bottom 3 X 10
Facepulls 3 X 15
DB stiff leg DL 3 X 10 ss
Hypers 3 X 20

I also played golf with my girls and mowed my yard today.  It was a good day!





    

 

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you have the right attitude chica!!!
    LOVE the pics of you and your girls!!!!(even though you look more like their sister and not their mom!!!)
    have a happy Easter weekend!!

    ReplyDelete