"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, April 26, 2012

End of 4 weeks

From the gym this morning after my 30 minutes of cardio...I do like that the line above my hip is showing more...

I felt really flat this morning.....Blah....to keep it positive I like the line down the side of my forearm...  :0)

 Lower tummy retaining a bit of water today...shoulders still not where I want them....

Oh my goodness!  Can it get any bigger, I mean, Harley and I discussed last night this particular part and it has been decided it will take pure torture lots of work to get this where I can stand it.

All's well.....that ends well.

Gonna take a ton of hard work and strict dieting to whip this in shape.  I am up for the challenge and I am giving myself to October to get there.  So nothing left, but to do this thang!


2 comments:

  1. girl! quit being so hard on yourself!!!!
    you look GREAT! and progress pictures are taken to compare so you can see how far youve come!
    while i do understand we are our own worst critics,keep your head up and keep on truckin along!
    your awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, what Melissa said! You look awesome. Okay, I'd give anything for abs like that! I have the never ending baby pooch. You can do this, keep your head up!~

    ReplyDelete