"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Week 1 cutting

While taking these, cropping them, saving them on my computer, all I have thought about was deleting them.  I keep telling myself that if I can't "keep it real" here on a place where people read about my journey through creating my perfect body and fitness level, then what am I doing it for.  These pics are hard for me to look at.  Yes, I know I have been bulking for 12 weeks and I am heavier than I have ever been in my life other than when being pregnant, but it is still tough to post these in an open forum.  Clearly I have lots of shedding to do. 

These are my 1st week of cutting pics.  I plan to post at 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks and for the grand finale at 8 weeks.  The goal is once I hit the 8 week mark to maintain through summer and decide if I am going to complete another bulking round in the fall/winter.......seeing what I am seeing now that is more than a possibility.



These were taken in the morning upon waking up, no food or water.

3 comments:

  1. i can really relate about posting progress pictures,i think almost everyone goes through those same thoughts!
    i know you may feel heavier than what you like,but you look GREAT!
    you have oblique lines!!!! your shoulders are still defined!
    great things are headed your way in your cutting phase-i do believe you will suprise yourself with how awesome your progress will be!
    keep up your hard work!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all go through the same thoughts about posting pics! Some days I want to break the camera but I know the pics are one of the best ways for me to keep accountable.

    Keep up the hard work!!

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously. I take a bunch and just hold on to them... even if I'm not ready to share with the world.

    Your abs still look great! That kind of definition cannot be faked! :)

    ReplyDelete