"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, March 23, 2012

A little Arnold for your weekend motivation


I LOVE LOVE this video.  His rules are ones that stand the test of time.  They worked for him in the 60's and 70's and they still hold true today.  Hard work and dedication can accomplish so much, you just have to believe in yourself and be willing to go the extra mile. 

THEN, on a purely feminine note, OMG, what a B-E-A-U-tiful chest.  Stunning even now compared to all the current day bodybuilders.  I guess there is a reason he was my 1st crush.

Work hard, play harder!  Make this life one you would want to read about.

Have a wonderful weekend guy!

P.S.  I did my very last workout of my 12 week bulking cycle today.  Finished with a gorgeous heavy back routine.  Sooo looking forward to next week and having a little PLAY time in the gym!  I did get ahead of myself this week and started my cutting diet a few days early, but I just couldn't take it anymore.  Ready to see what lies under this excess weight!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. oh,wow......yes,Arnold was my first crush too and watching that video rekindled old feelings,lol!!!
    LOVE it!!!!
    and looking forward to seeing how your cutting phase works for you!!!
    no doubts good things are headed your way!
    :D

    have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete