"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 11 Legs

Loving that I am at the end of this 12 week cycle.  Thank you Neil Hill for developing the Y3T.  I have enjoyed it and what it has done to my body. 
Because I am having so much shoulder pain I decided to do legs instead of shoulders today...... 

Here is the leg routine for today: 
Leg Ext 1X warmup 4 X 12
Leg Press 1 X warmup 4 X 12
Hack Sq 4 X 12
BB stiff leg DL 4 X 12
Seated leg curl 4 X 12
Lying leg curl 3 X 12 last set with 15 partials
Followed by 10 minutes on the step mill.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I came across your page recently and I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete