"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's what was for my 2nd meal today and updates

Today for my 2nd meal of the day I had a tuna, broccoli, and avocado salad........ummmm....ummmmmm good!  Now for all you foodie blogers out there please do not make fun of my pathetic picture taking skills.  :)  I know they are bad, trust me.


For the updates portion, I will be one week into my cutting cycle Thursday and I am planning on taking pics to post, hopefully they will be better than today!  (You know each day brings something new in the grand dieting scheme)  My plan is to cut for 8 weeks and see where that puts me.  No cheats for 2 solid weeks then a cheat meal will be scheduled hopefully each week thereafter depending on how I am responding.  I am still trying to decide if I will turn this phase over to Harley or not.  I am just enjoying it too much right now.

After the 12 weeks of training like I did I was supposed to take off for a week.......well I can not stay out of the gym for a week....so I am PLAYING everyday this week.  I don't design my workout till later in the day and it involves some cardio, some legs, and a little of whatever else I feel.  Loving it!! 

Last, but not least, DON'T wait till Monday to start a new program......  Monday will never come!  It never does.  Last week on Wednesday night I decided I was tired of bulking even though I still had 4 official days left.  I went shopping picked up some different foods and started cutting that night.  Don't put it off, don't make excuses, don't say you would have to go buy a complete list of groceries, do what you have to do and get it done already!

I leave you with a thought:

What if you saw this on the beach this summer?



Wouldn't you rather look like this



Than this


Now what's stopping you!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE tuna and avacado! I was hooked on that for awhile. Can't wait for avacados to get back in season around here! Can't wait to hear the updates!! And I love your fat giraffe =)

    ReplyDelete