"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, March 16, 2012

Is your butt your 2nd face?

I bought the March/April Muscle and Fitness Hers yesterday.  There is an article in there on page 67 about Glute Exercises.  Yea, nothing new there......BUT what caught my attention and what I woke up with on my mind this morning was one little phrase, "I call the butt the second face of a woman". 


I can see where some may find that offensive, but when you continue to read his explanation, it just clicks, at least for me it did.  "A firm, toned behind tells a lot about your character as a strong, confident, and powerful woman who takes great care of her body."  Think about all the rear ends you see, do they not tell a lot about that person just like their face does?  Umm, maybe it was just meant for me.

5 comments:

  1. oh my and LOL!!!

    i totally GET the article...
    good stuff!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree!! You can usually tell by the booty whether someone lifts weights or not! It definitely says a lot about someone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first read it, I laughed out loud but it's so true...lol..

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very true...I "see" it the same way you do. The tush can't be ignored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL so true..... I'm proud of my butt so I agree with this article LOL

    ReplyDelete