"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, March 5, 2012

Sunday's musings posted on Monday

 Alright guys, I am starting week 10 of my 12 week training cycle.  Really itching to be cutting right now.  Harley and I did 30 minutes of cardio this morning and I honestly miss it.  When you can say you miss cardio, IT IS TIME!  (Only 3 more weeks)  My clothes are definitely fitting snug, way more snug than I like, but I am keeping my eye on the end result...................which if you haven't read my last posts, I am on a mission to add more muscle mass.  Have I?  Well what I can see, yes.  My back is much thicker than ever before.  My quads have a better sweep, my arms, well my arms build easier than any other part, my booty....we will see when the cutting begins.  Abs, of course will be right as rain as soon as I shed a little water weight.


Last week I had to lay off the cross fit classes in the evenings as my workouts are designed to lift as heavy as possible with rep ranges of 12-18.  I was fatiguing too quickly, so I ditched the classes.  For this week I think I am going to try to do 1-2 yoga classes and only 1 cross fit class.  I want to concentrate on giving these last 3 weeks of workouts everything I have to reap the absolute most from them.

Enjoy:



Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Love the 2nd pic!! I'm going to repeat it over & over to myself!

    T.

    ReplyDelete