"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, February 24, 2012

Why to never date a trainer

So last night was leg day for me.  I am feeling like crud because I chose to make it a zero carb day, yes, my own craziness coming out, I know.  Long and short is had a great leg workout, followed by a good crossfit class, could have lived perfectly well without the burpees or the kettle bell swings, but that is another topic altogether.  Got home, Harley came over, we are sitting on the couch and I look at him and say, "Guess what?  I did 9 plates on the leg press today!"  (All excited like, because I did reps with them, not just singles)  Without missing a beat, Harley looks over at me and says, "9 on each side?".  UGH!!!  Men, trainers!!  Nothing you do is EVER good enough!  The conversation ended with me pounding on him.  WTHeck!  Can't I have just a smidgen of praise, like "Atta girl!", "Good job", yea, no of that when you date a trainer.  Beware ladies.  :)

How I felt last night whether I looked like it or not!

Haha, have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Looking good girl!!! I have to say it makes a world of difference when you have someone to support you in what you love to do. Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can completely relate! Tom is the exact same way...lol :)

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO funny! I am not dating a trainer, anything I do MACK thinks I am super woman. Its nice for once!! Nice work on Legs by the way!!

    ReplyDelete