"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, November 14, 2011

Let's get it started

It's time to gear up for the week.  Have you made your plans for the week yet?  No, I don't mean your social calendar, I mean what are you doing this week to make you the healthiest you can be. 

Here is my plan:
Mon:  Cardio
Tues:  Back/ Bis
Wed:  Heavy Legs
Thur:  Chest/Tris
Fri:  Shoulders/Cardio
Sat:  Light legs & spin
Sun:  Cardio

Yes, Thanksgiving is getting close.  For me I will be having my 2nd Thanksgiving this Sunday with a 3rd planned for the actual day.  Three Thanksgivings!!!!  No big, I've got this.  And no I do not even plan to cook healthy for it.  I plan to enjoy those meals knowing everything leading up to and after will be the healthiest I can possible make them.  Hope you have your Thanksgiving plans in place too. 

A couple of things on my mind today:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment