"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I need a scale

Never thought I would say that, but I have given myself till the 17th to drop 5 pounds and I have no clue where I am at right now.  Over the weekend I did my workout and even got in a round of golf on Sunday plus a much needed long overdue torture session on the tread.  It was up, down, fast, slower, you name it I had that tread practically turned over on it side.  ;)  But seriously I want to be at 145 by the 17th!  So having missed my workouts for Monday and Tuesday because of ball games, now I have to squeeze 7 days of workouts into 5.  Can I do it???  Well heck yea!!  Just watch!
Wed: Heavy legs
Thur: Shoulders, arms, and cardio
Fri: Chest and Back
Sat: Bootay, light legs and spin
Sun: Cardio

See I've got this!  :)

I think I am recycling this one.  Never sure any more.



No comments:

Post a Comment