"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, August 15, 2011

Me

I think this pic was posted by Kelli O at www.kellyolexa.com/ .  I love her site.  I check it several times a week.  Although I must admit, I never really "read" it, I scroll through for the pictures because she has THE BEST!
When I saw this one it really spoke to me.  I have been having a battle within myself about to compete or not to compete.  This picture has finally put my mind to ease.  (Strange where we find our inspiration and how it will affect us)  Thanks Kelli, you must have been feeling me that day!


I have printed this pic and put it up on my bathroom mirror and removed all of Ava and Erin.  This pic tells me this girl gets up every morning and does what she does strictly for herself.  She does not care what she looks like while she is doing it or who may be watching, only the benefit it is going to give her.  I want exactly that. 

To be my personal best day in and day out, no judge other than myself.


 

3 comments:

  1. It is amazing where we find our motivation & inspiration!

    I'm glad that you were able to find your's!

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great photo and definitely motivation to step away from the chocolate : )

    ReplyDelete