"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A load of chicken in a crock

Ok you guys know I do not talk overly much about food and I do not take pics of my food, normally it is not in front of me long enough to take a picture of it!  :)  BUT....I found a chicken recipe that just might work for me since I can no longer eat my chicken as I used to without wanting to gag.
Again, on the Muscle and Fitness Hers site Jaime Baird had an article Making A Fit Life Together that had a recipe I knew I had to try.
My twist on hers:
In a crock pot add
Juice of a whole lemon
Sliced sweet purple onion
1 whole orange bell pepper
1/2 red bell pepper
7 lbs chicken breast
1/2 tsp chopped garlic
4 tbl olive oil
paprika
Ms. Dash (I used all purpose)

I put it on this morning about 6:20 and can not wait to go home for lunch to check n it.  It smelled like heaven before I left for work!

I will let you know if it turned out umm ummmm delicious or not!  :)

4 comments:

  1. I love doing my chicken that way! So much easier than chopping and saute'ing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats Ms Dash? i want to try this one - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Dash is a seasoning brand.....it makes MANY types of seasonings and most I have found are salt free. Very good!

    ReplyDelete