"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wait did I say 2.5, no it is now 3!!

3 pounds down, 2 to go!  I have already done my workout for today plus 20 minutes on the stepmill, but I am about to go over to my lil home gym and knock out some more cardio.  2 more pounds is a lot to do with only one day left, but I am going to give it my all.  :)  I am off work right now for those of you wondering where in the world I have time for all of this insanity.  Florida bound in a day in a half!!!!  OMG, CAN NOT WAIT!

Going to get my sweat on, take care.

2 comments:

  1. I just came back from MIAMI!

    have fun hun : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You've done great with your weigh loss Crystal! You'll have a GREAT time!!

    ReplyDelete