"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

2.5 lbs down.....2.5 to go

That's right, the scale is moving, sloooowly, but moving.  I have 2 days to hit my goal, not sure if I will make it, but giving it all I have.  Someone suggested using a diuretic......I have no problems with using them if they are truly needed in the case of the final days before a show if I HAD to, but not just to drop a few pounds before vacation.  I understand they make ones that are completely natural and not harmful in any way, but I wanted to do this the good ole hard way.  I needed a kick in the butt to clean up my diet and add in more cardio.  Yea, I could probably take a thermo now to to help speed up the process, but I am not.  I want to put in the work and get on a healthier track.  I plan to walk the beach a ton during vacation and maybe do some running.  I am also bringing my huge Frisbee and volley ball net. 


The plan is to stay healthy on vacation and when I get back start going HEAVY.  I still do not know if I will compete next year on a stage, but one way or the other I plan to make my best body ever over the next year.  :)

Also, I want to say thanks to KDBaker over at Size Matters who posted P.I.G. (Pride, Integrity, and Guts)......I LOVE that for very personal reasons and appreciate the post. 





PIGs are the best!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention. Enjoy your vacation...you've earned it with all your hard work! ;)

    ReplyDelete