"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Legs By Harley

Yesterday I txted Harley to ask him to make me a leg workout.  My exact words were "Make it heavy sided to the quads, but some hammies too."  Guys this is what I got:
Giant set of:
Leg Ext
Leg Press
Hack Sq.
Walking DB Lunges    all 4 X 20  That's a whopping 320 reps peeps!  On the 4th round at the hack sq mark I was about to get puketastic.  Lovely!
Stiff Leg DB DL 3 X 10 Really trying to get my form right on this one......
Lying Leg Curls 4 X 8
This morning I am pleasantly sore, not horribly like I was last weekend after my revisit with Integrated-Conditioning, a killer workout-give it a whirl! 

On the flip, I am seriously considering finally making it official and getting my trainers certification.  This is something I have wanted since I was 15 years old and put off for LIFE.  Now I think I might be at a point in the next year or so where I can really dive into my dreams.

Also, I am working on an "informational" post.  I LOVE to read and dig up quality information to help you and me along on this path.  What I have found so far is quite interesting and a bit large.  I need to work it down some before posting.

I leave you with my "tip" of the day....

You have to do a whole lot of these


And these


To get these!  :)


Have a great lift!




2 comments:

  1. heeheee! love the workouts and as far as getting your trainer cert...GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ACSM,ACE,CSCS.......one if not all are calling your name!!!
    get after it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! I am leaning towards ACE. I think it would be fun to do in my "spare" time and I would finally charge instead of doing it for free like I am now! :)

    ReplyDelete