"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Week 1 update pics

So it has been one solid week of carb cycling.  I owe everyone update pics.  The goal is abs by Christmas......lots of people buy themselves a "little something" for Christmas, all I want is abs for Christmas.  It is taking work and self discipline.  Lots of self discipline!  Did I mention this last Sunday was Christmas with my family where I hosted and made home made spaghetti from scratch, plus pecan pie, chocolate mouse, and cheescake!  Since Sunday was my one high carb day I did eat, but was very careful not to go overboard.  It was tough!  But my abs are a must.  :)

Without further ado>>>>

Was looking a little bloated this morning.

And for those of you who have been with me since the beginning, NO you can not have my special piggy pajamas, they were made just for me by my mom.  <3 

Since Christmas is on Sunday I guess I will have to post later Sunday afternoon, but I will try to get the pics up to let you know if I got my present or not.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment