"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mini photo shoot in my bathroom


So yesterday I discovered this (wish I had an arrow key).  Do you see my lil friend?  My 1st, so far that I have found.  I am 35 years young and have my 1st one!  I promise you when I go get my hair done in January, I will threaten the hands of my beautician if she goes anywhere near it with color.  I have EARNED that lil booger!


I am starting day 2 of my carb cycle.  Decided since I was pretty much OK with low carb yesterday to go ahead and extend it to today just to get 2 of my 3 days done.  With that being said I wanted to do a "before" and "after" to see how much if any this will affect my look.  So without further ado here is the "before".  Will post the "after" next Tuesday.




Really wish I would think these things through a bit more and post you some pics after I work out and am pumped, but it never works out that way.  :(



And why does it seem like when I am blow drying my hair that I have so much more than when I stop to pose?  Hate that!



Disregard the heinous green robe in the background.  That is honestly 16 years old, I know because I bought it for the hospital when I had my oldest daughter, the beautiful Cierra was born!  My baby!



These are what I am most looking forward too.  I think carb cycling will bring them in and hopefully with Zero cardio, because I do not want to do any right now!  Yep, there it is I said it!  Don't wanna do any mind numbing cardio, just weights!




I have faith!  :)

1 comment:

  1. girl,you are looking great NOW,im sure you will see and get the results you want in no time!!!!!!
    and without cardio....
    some ppl can get by without doing any--its amazing what tweaking your nutrition can do!

    oh and about gray hair-ive been seeing my "badges of courage" pop up since i was 24!! LOL!!!! yeah not sure if i can say i earned them or just didnt have sense enough to stop all the worry and stress..
    :D

    ReplyDelete