"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, December 19, 2011

Saturday Crossfit

On Saturday's I have been working with a friend of mine to get in shape.  Every Saturday I like to come up with something new, different, or not previously done by me or at least not done in a while.  This Saturday I decided to give Crossfit a try.  It delivered!  Before he got there I had to play catch up and do Chest and Back which took me about 45 minutes and was HEAVY.
Then I had already picked two different Crossfit routines to do.  They SUCKED the whole time, but in a sweet knowing way.  ;)
Here is what we did:
Jack:
10 Push press (65/55)
10 KB swings (40/30)
10 Box jumps
AMRAP for 20 min.
Then....
50 Box jumps
50 KB swings
50 Situps
50 Squats
50 Back Ext.
For time

My plan for us is to do 2 WOD's for the next couple of Saturdays as we build up to the FIlthy Fifty.  If you have never seen the Filthy Fifty take a look:
50 Box jumps
50 jumping pullups
50 KB Swings
50 Steps walking lunge
50 knees to elbows
50 push press
50 back ext
50 Wall ball shots
50 Burpees
50 double unders
Yea! 

1 comment: