"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Must Read

Yesterday I read Pauline Nordin's What Sets You Apart on the Muscle and Fitness Hers site.  When she says "Because you can not buy it" the light bulb went off in my head.  What we do day in and day out does set us apart.  Look around you, your fitness level is much more of a status symbol than owning a yacht.  Simply because what you have can not be bought.

Consider this:  Pauline says "I love knowing I am fit enough to run for my life, I'm strong enough to save myself if I'm in an emergency, that I can defend myself, that I'm building my fort for the long run."  How much do those things mean to you? 

Beastmode baby!

2 comments:

  1. I read that article also! Pauline always has great things to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last line of her post....something to think about!

    T.

    ReplyDelete