"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, December 15, 2011

What I work with

Everyday I come into my office to the smell of...

Oatmeal raisin......well if that doesn't do it for you then the smell of......

Chocolate chip......and to top it off if I have been good all day they reward me with the smell of......

popcorn in the evenings.  It is really hard some days to pass up all the goodies, especially when I could just pluck a cookie straight out of the oven, still hot and gooey.
But no, I stick to these.......

Guys, it is not even Christmas yet.  My office makes, brings, buys food constantly and leaves it out for everyone.  (#gottalovethem)


If you fail to plan, your plans will fail.  Pack your meals, stick to them, and for heavens sake, get in the gym!





2 comments:

  1. great job sticking with your plan!!!
    when i worked full time,my office was always full of junk on any given day due to pharmacists and physicians meetings. they would always send up "goodies" to the PT department. cant tell ya how many eye rolls and comments i recieced for eating my meals from tupperware and not giving in to the treats or paid for lunches!!!

    thank you for reminding us that planning is necessary for success,not only with fitness/health/weightloss, but for all aspects in life as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so guilty of giving in lately... Not going to beat myself up over it. Where I work, it's only going to get worse these next few weeks! I'm going to enjoy it though, Christmas is once a year. At the start of the new year, it's back to planning like a champ =)

    ReplyDelete