"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Something for me

Been feeling the need to do this for a while:


Look at the waist.




Peak performance!




The chest shots are my favs!




Stumbled across this one the other day, I never noticed how low his lats were
(and he still kept a beautiful waist)


Well I can say alot here, but of course I am biased and I realize my thoughts are not those of the present day judges, so let's just leave it there.  (Look at....nevermind)



Ok I have had my fix.  Hope you enjoyed the walk down memory lane as much as I did. 


3 comments:

  1. oh,thank you,i LOVED it!!!!
    yes im still a big arnold fan,despite his new reputation....
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too apparently. What he chooses to do in his personal life does not take away from his personna at all for me. He was always cocky and I am sure he will always be. Couldn't imagine him any other way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I got a giggle when I read the pumping and humping at the top of your blog today;o) What a physique.....

    ReplyDelete