"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Legs

Yesterday was leg day.  It is always a love of mine even though I was feeling a bit strange yesterday, (I am sure Stan thinks I am a weirdo after our brief conversation and I must apologize)  :)  For Sam and Prissy who are looking for a workout for their lower half, give this one a whirl:

Leg ext toes pointed 4 X 15
Hack squat 4 X 12-15
Weighted walking lunges 2 X Hallway
Standing lunges heavier weight 1 X 16
Walking lunges (no weight, long and low with double dips) 1 X Hallway
Stiff leg DL w db's 3 X 10
Seated calves 3 X 8

My poor legs are crying today.  :)  LOVE IT!!

My diet has been pretty spot on and I am seeing changes, so I am happy for the time being.  I will being moving on the 1st of the month, so I am changing gyms too.  Kind of looking forward to the change of scenery. 

2 comments:

  1. Leg day always makes me happy. Especially when I can feel those glutes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until I get a heavy leg day again!!

    ReplyDelete