"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Let's Share Bloggers

Yesterday I emailed a few websites to some of my family that is trying to get in shape and I thought it would be nice to share with you guys some of my favorite websites and would love it if you would share a few of yours.  I am always looking for new learning tools, motivation, workouts, receipes, pictures, etc... to help me along my way.  So, here are mine, I hope you will post yours too!

jillfit.com
She posts some killer cardio workouts, has a ton of articles that are probably the best reading material I have ever run across, and she does some receipes (not a huge fan of the receipes)
kellyolexa.com
This one I will pull up almost daily just to take a look at what pics she has posted.  The best fitness shots with motivational lines ever!
muscleandfitnesshers.com
Can not say enough about the "Workout of the Week" on this site.  I have done them all and they are all great.  They normally post a new one about every two weeks, wish it were more often.
rxmuscle.com
Great for contest pics, but after that I go straight to the "RX Girl" tab for blogs from the pros, introductions of the newbies, and a little bit of everything.
fst-7.com
A new one to me, still working through it.  So far, I love the "workouts" section and the forum.  I am a fan of FST-7.

Please share your favorites, so I can add to my list.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'll definitely check these out! I love www.muscleandfitnesstrainer.com- lots of workouts and info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. I need to do the same. Thank for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete