"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Olympia

I don't know about you guys, but I am so ready for this years Olympia.  Can't wait to watch the videos, read the posts, LOOK AT THE PICTURES!!!!  Especially since I saw where Nicole has really "changed" her much softer look I think it is going to be a tighter battle between her and Erin.  Man do I love the way Erin looks too, but I am going to go all out and say I am feeling a bit Nicole-ish this year and I think she will be reigning queen.  I think Erin might have a tighter back side.........which will help her alot, but man have you seen Nicole's new shoulders???  So front all Nicole and I am going to give back side all to Erin, I hope, I haven't seen a recent pic of her, but I know girl has it hands down year round!



I have a few others I can't wait to see, plus I must admit the bikini division will be interesting too with alot of competition.  (That is a division I have no clue how they judge, because at that level they really all look the same to me other than hair and suit)

Go ladies!

4 comments:

  1. Haha I agree - bikini DO all look the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have to agree with what you said about Nicole from the front and Erin from the back..Nicoles shoulders really have improved and has just made her look more v-tapored...
    Erin better watch out!!!its gonna be close!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. I just posted that same thing the other day about Nicole. :)
    I disagree, I don't think all bikini girls look the same. The look is just as hard to achieve as figure. Its almost harder to NOT put on muscle and shape your body. :) Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a huge fan of Nicole's (go Team Erin!) but I will admit that I am a fan of her new shoulders - those bad boys are kick ass!!!

    Should be an interesting show!!! I can't wait!!

    T.

    ReplyDelete